Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Ron Gmail <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 08:47:08 UTC

Chef support

Hi all,
I know there is talk about revamping the puppet stuff and I looked at the proposal on the wiki.

Is there any interest in creating/supporting chef deployments as well?  Lots of shops use chef.

Regards
Ron

Sent from my iPad

Re: Chef support

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Sure, Ron.
Any contributions are very welcome! We don't have any Chef experts though to
help with the effort. But you are most welcome to send the patches,  and all.

Regards,
  Cos