Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Linda Forster <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 14:14:31 UTC

compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.

Thank you,

Linda Forster

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Try googling "convert microsoft publisher to powerpoint” there are a number of suggestions around converting to PoserPoint first.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Isaac Schrader <Is...@outlook.com>.
Openoffice does not have the compatibility for publisher files. If you need that you need to download Libreoffice.

Posted by Linda Forster <li...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.