Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/21 03:57:30 UTC

[OT] ApacheCon US Portland

Hi,

Nick Burch just posted a message to the small events list about the BarCamp, Hackathon and a few other small community events happening around the ApacheConEU conference.

Anyone want to help out?
Is there any interest creating a Flex themed event of some sort?
Is anyone actually going along to the conference?

Thanks,
Justin

PS I'm giving an intro to Flex session at the conference proper.

Re: [OT] ApacheCon US Portland

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I will be there in Portland.  I may bring my family so I can't commit to
extra-curricular events.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team