Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yik San Chan <ev...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/26 12:57:49 UTC

Confusing docs on python.archives

Hi community,

In
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/python/python_config.html#python-options
,

> For each archive file, a target directory is specified. If the target
directory name is specified, the archive file will be extracted to a name
can directory with the specified name. Otherwise, the archive file will be
extracted to a directory with the same name of the archive file.

I don't get what does "the archive file will be extracted to a name can
directory with the specified name" mean. Maybe there are typos?

best,
Yik San

Re: Confusing docs on python.archives

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.