Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pawan <pa...@apar.com> on 2003/05/14 07:45:16 UTC

still problem to load a property file in tomcat4.1.24???

Hi,

I have written a simple jsp page and in that i am trying to load a config
file for my application

Properties prop = new Properties();
try
{
		InputStream fin =
ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("Shyam.config");
		prop.load(fin);
		System.out.println("File Loaded Successfully");
	}
	catch(Exception e)
	{
		e.printStackTrace();
	}
}

But this is giving error as its not able to load Shyam.config file. which is
in WEB-INF/classes folder in my application.

Please show me a way.

Thanks

Pawan

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
See:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=103904964313189&w=2

It will show you a number of different ways to do what you
require.  Actually, pretty much all possible way to do what you require.

Jake