Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Mariano Barcia <co...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/19 22:31:39 UTC

Ultradev ctlx TLDParser servlet problem (solved)

Hi all,

I´ve downloaded the last niglhty build of Jakarta
taglibs CTLX for Ultradev 4, and installed sucessfully
under Tomcat (versions 3.3.1, 4.0.1 and 4.0.3). But,
with all three versions, the servlet complained that
couldn´t find a class named

org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractDOMParser

And effectively, it wasn´t.

I downloaded the src, then recompiled it with
jdk1.3.1, including the xerces.jar included with the
ctlx distribution and the servlet.jar included in
common/lib of tomcat 4.0.1.

I still don´t know, maybe the most probable cause was
that the .class file didn´t match the source file for
TLDParser servlet, because I couldn´t find any
reference to AbstractDOMParser class in the mentioned
.java.

Mariano Barcia - Colaborativa.net
email: mariano@colaborativa.net

Re: Ultradev ctlx TLDParser servlet problem (solved)

Posted by Mariano Barcia <co...@yahoo.com>.
PS: the version of the ctlx is of 04/19/2002 (nightly)

=====