Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2000/06/23 00:02:20 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql XSPSQLLibrary.java

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Mark Washeim wrote:

> Though, it actually makes a great deal of sense. Namely, unless you're
> planning on executing the sql 'manually', you need something in the response
> that 'tersely' expresses sucess. Or so I'm lead to believe in playing with
> this... thanks for you work on it, it's GREAT!

sure, but i reckon it's better to succeed silently than to fail with a
confusing error message.

- donald

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql XSPSQLLibrary.java

Posted by Mark Washeim <es...@canuck.com>.
on 23/6/00 12:02 am, Donald Ball at balld@webslingerZ.com wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Mark Washeim wrote:
>
>> Though, it actually makes a great deal of sense. Namely, unless you're
>> planning on executing the sql 'manually', you need something in the response
>> that 'tersely' expresses sucess. Or so I'm lead to believe in playing with
>> this... thanks for you work on it, it's GREAT!
>
> sure, but i reckon it's better to succeed silently than to fail with a
> confusing error message.
>
> - donald

+1 to that. And thanks very kindly.

--