Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/28 15:41:45 UTC

Future removal of ApacheJMeter_report.jar and src/reports package

Hello Users,
First Merry Christmas and Happy holidays from Apache JMeter Team for all
concerned people.

Second, this mail is to inform you that we intend to remove from source
code the "reports" package which does not seem to be used by anybody.
This package is located in src/reports for source code and generates
ApacheJMeter_report.jar

If you use this package or have made some custom development based on it,
then let us know so that we take this into account.

If no stopper appear, then this package will be removed in next release.

Philippe M. on behalf of Apache JMeter Team