Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Jon Finley <jd...@gksys.com> on 2005/09/19 20:20:25 UTC

FW: Microsoft Event Registration Confirmation

Not sure whether or not you saw this message from last Tuesday.

Jon

Date: 09/22/2005
End Time: 05:00 PM

Please click this link to access your admission ticket to the event
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/r.aspx?t=1&c=en-us&r=7154149&h=9303088F

 Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Events.  We look forward to seeing
you at the event!

*Please note: Attendees responsible for any parking fees.  Contact the venue
to inquire about specific fees.  The deadline for entering sweepstakes
drawings is within one hour of the event end time.  Attendees arriving after
this time will not be eligible for entry into the sweepstakes.