Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by us...@deiszner.de on 2008/10/04 12:34:36 UTC

Write my own rulesets for spamassassin

Hello,

I want to write my own rules - in this case my own rules for Uribl.

If this pattern is in the mail, the score should be XX.

I enabled my own rules in local.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin with

allow_user_rules 1

The spamassassin --lint -D shows me

[16656] dbg: config: allowing user rules!

My rules in local.cf are:

uri LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE /www\.uni-leipzig.de\.de\/2009\//
score LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE 5.1

But my user rules are not working - the message with

www.uni-leipzig.de/2009

is not market with 5.1 points.

In the postfix-mailinglist a user said "if you use amavis with spamassassin,
not all the things will happen like in the spamasassin help document".

Tnx

Sebastian

Re: Write my own rulesets for spamassassin

Posted by us...@deiszner.de.
> you have ".de" twice and you didn't escape the '-'.
>

>> But my user rules are not working - the message with
>>
>> www.uni-leipzig.de/2009
>
> maybe you want
>
> uri LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE m|www\.uni\-leipzig\.de/2009|

thats the point - thank you very much :-)

Re: Write my own rulesets for spamassassin

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
usenet@deiszner.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to write my own rules - in this case my own rules for Uribl.
>
> If this pattern is in the mail, the score should be XX.
>
> I enabled my own rules in local.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin with
>
> allow_user_rules 1
>
> The spamassassin --lint -D shows me
>
> [16656] dbg: config: allowing user rules!
>
> My rules in local.cf are:

if it's in local.cf, it's a site rule and you don't need user rules.

> uri LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE /www\.uni-leipzig.de\.de\/2009\//
> score LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE 5.1

you have ".de" twice and you didn't escape the '-'.

> But my user rules are not working - the message with
>
> www.uni-leipzig.de/2009

maybe you want

uri LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE m|www\.uni\-leipzig\.de/2009|

or

uri LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE m|www\.uni\-leipzig\.de/2009\b|