Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arnaud MERGEY <am...@sunopsis.com> on 2006/05/05 11:54:18 UTC

Re: [Axis2 1.0] soap action

Thanks, it works.

but why I need to explicitly set the SoapAction with Dynamic invocation
? I think Axis2 should automatically set the soapAction
In Axis Feature list it is written : "/Dynamic ServiceClient
<http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ServiceClient> generation for a given WSDL
and invoking the corresponding service using generated client/"

Arnaud