Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by santhosh <sa...@eximsoft.com> on 2003/04/11 16:58:30 UTC

war structure problem

Hello everybody,

I have created war file. war structure is as follows.

root

    WEB-INF

            classes

                    com

                          fjb(system.class)

my class is system.class and is in package com.fjb    If i deploy this war in my system in jboss with the above directory structure  its deploying fine.   But in others system its not deploying.  Its giving the exception  classNotFoundException.  At the same time if i put my classes directly under root directory its working in their system but not in mine.   Not only this war but any war with the above structure is not working in their system at the same time its working in  my system.  According to sun specification classes should be inside WEB-INF/classes directory.  Any idea about the problem??

Thanx with regds
santhosh hegde A