Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Fiedler <mf...@wernervas.com> on 2005/11/29 22:27:57 UTC

unzip command during site:deploy

Hi,

   I am trying to deploy my project site using site:deploy.  After the transfer, the command fails on 'unzip'.  Is there a way to specify the compression algorithm and remote command?

   I have seen several sites that talked about being able to configure the command.  I used this and was not able to get it to change.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200511.mbox/%3cF0D7281DAB048B438E8F5EC4ECEFBDDC996246@esmail.elsag.de%3e
         <plugins>
            <plugin>
               <configuration>
                  <unzipCommand>/usr/bin/unzip -o > err.txt</unzipCommand>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>
         </plugins>

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1627?watch=true
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-476

   I am using maven2 on a win os machine deploying to a win os host via OpenSSH.  My site plug-in (maven-site-plugin) is version 2.0-beta-4

console:
...\>...\maven-2.0\bin\mvn site:deploy
Executing command: scp -t /site/./wagon46087.zip
Uploading: ./wagon46087.zip to scp://oma-svr-bld1.wernervas.com/site

Transfer finished. 66465 bytes copied in 0.13 seconds
Executing command: cd /site/.; unzip -o wagon46087.zip; rm -f wagon46087.zip
scp://oma-svr-bld1.wernervas.com/site - Session: Disconnecting
scp://oma-svr-bld1.wernervas.com/site - Session: Disconnected
Embedded error: Error performing commands for file transfer
unzip: not found

Thank you,
Michael Fiedler