Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de> on 2022/06/04 06:07:00 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Pootle Migration - Git Connection

Hello Bidouille,

Am 30.05.22 um 08:44 schrieb Bidouille:
> Hello Peter,
>
>> For example. 4.1.x and 4.2.x Translation sets do not match. Maybe
>> we could use Git to have a 4.2.x branch,another branch will contain
>> 4.1.x Translation files.
>
> Git is not a dedicated tool for translation strings
> If I understood, we will have .po files and should use a specific software to make this. After work done, pushing PRs to contribute.
> IMO, this is not easy for end-users who help to contribute.

End-user should use the web frontend. in this thread we discuss how the
backend works /should work.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

Re: [Discussion] Pootle Migration - Git Connection

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Mechtilde,

Can you please commit the Ukrainian SDF to trunk?

I will take care of it then...

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.