Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/17 21:06:14 UTC

Adding Maven dependencies to the System Classpath?

Hi there,

I am currently using Maven and am running into a bit
of a problem.

Using Maven, I unit test a piece of code that
leverages an implementation of
java.util.prefs.Preferences.

To do so, I set the java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory
to my custom implementation. All of this resides under
my usual target/classes and target/test-classes.

The issue is that the Sun Preferences implemetation
uses:

try
{
  factory = (PreferencesFactory)
    Class.forName(factoryName, false,
    ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader()).newInstance();
}

Now, how do I get the Maven dependencies in the System
class loader.

As anyone run in that problem before?

Regards,

David Le Strat.