Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2020/11/28 17:21:21 UTC

Heron Confluence

Hey All,

I took some time to add Huijun's release notes from a previous meetup talk
to our page in Confluence.  There is still plenty to do to make it better.
Please review and change anything you feel is incorrect.

Re: Heron Confluence

Posted by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Looks good, Josh.
I remember we voted to use github for issues, documentation instead of apache resources jira, confluence.

Thank you./Sree

    On Saturday, November 28, 2020, 2:21:21 PM PST, Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:

 Thanks Huijun

--