Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by stocks alex <al...@apache.org> on 2020/11/23 05:16:23 UTC

apache dubbo/dubbo-go 3.0

Dear all,

On 21:00 ~ 22:30 pm, Nov 20, last Friday,  our dubbo community hold an
online meetup to discuss what we should do about dubbo/dubbo-go 3.0 in the
coming 2021.

The following list is the key features dubbo 3.0 should have.
* 1 A new application registry model for multiple protocols.
* 2 Should support ks8 and service mesh. Dubbo should communicate with
istio by xDS protocol in a proxyless way.
* 3 It should be designed for failure to strengthen its stability.
* 4 Using a new transport protocol like h2 and pb.
* 5 Should have more graceful degradation algorithms such as some
adaptive current limiter in Littele's Law.

We plan to release the first Dubbo/Dubbo-go 3.0 version in March 31 2021.

Thank you all.

Yours sincerely,
Alex

Re:apache dubbo/dubbo-go 3.0