Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Raghavendra Prabhu <rr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/12 11:14:53 UTC

distributed search doubt

Hi

 I have two task tracker which have completed the indexing process

Are we supposed to copy the files in tasktracker(all task trackers) to the
search server after the entire process of indexing.?

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: distributed search doubt

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
Run this command on your search server so you would not be needing to
copy it to the search server.

Since the index, segments,linkdb all located on the ndfs. the command
will just copy it to the local fs.

after copying it run the following command to clear the crc files in
each of the folders:
find -name *.crc|xargs rm -f

Posted by Raghavendra Prabhu <rr...@gmail.com>.
HI