Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Doug Bryant <db...@scra.org> on 2002/09/30 17:58:09 UTC

How do I forward/redirect to a dynamic url with parameters

How do I redirect to a dynamic url with parameters?

I need to forward to some url with a query string that is dynamically
created.  The url I forward to can change and I also need to create that
dynamically.  Also, the url I need to forward to is external to our
system.

I have tried dynamically creating an ActionForward and setting its
parameters, but it just blows up with an exception.  I have also tried
forwarding to a redirector servlet on our system, but have had no
success with that either.  Is there a proper "struts" way to do this.

Thanks, Doug