Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Arne Jacobs <ja...@tzi.de> on 2004/06/16 13:44:27 UTC

XmlObject.validate() doesn't return

Hi!

I'm having a problem with XmlBeans 1 and the XmlObject's validate
method. When trying to validate an xmlfile after parsing it (inside a
servlet), my servlet hangs. The problem occurs just with one schema and
it doesn't matter if i compile the schema at runtime or use precompiled
schema classes.

I fear i cannot list the schema here. Has anyone had similar problems? I
did not figure out yet how to debug with my servlet container (i'm using
tomcat 4.1) and my IDE. Could XmlBeans 2 solve the problem? Is XmlBeans
2 only available per CVS or is there a current binary distribution?

Thanks for your help,

regards,

jarne