Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Johan Wasserman - BCX - Infrastructure Services <Jo...@bcx.co.za> on 2004/08/16 16:20:29 UTC

JSTL duplication of tag content

Anyone else experiencing duplication of tag contents with JSTL?

e.g.
<TITLE>
<fmt:message key="form.title">
  <fmt:param>
    <fmt:message key="person.form.name">
  <fmt:param>
</fmt:message>
</TITLE>

 where:

form.title=Log new {0}
person.form.name=Person

Results in "Log new Person" the first time you open the form and "Log
new PersonPerson" the second time and "Log new
PersonPersonPersonPersonPerson" the n'th time.

Any suggestions?

Re: [OT] Open/free SQL Query Wizard

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
Not web based but i think AquaStudio rocks!

Auto-completion of sql!

http://www.aquafold.com/

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
May not be what you are looking for, but I use DbVisualizer.....it simply
rocks!!

Is there a reason it needs to be web-based?  Remote access??

If DbVis doesn't work for you, I can give you a copy of a little jsp that I
put together that works with DB2.  It displays 3 text area inputs, 1 for
straight sql (select), 1 for straight sql (update), and one that you can use
hql (Hibernate SQL).  Below that it lists, and links the meta info for the
specified database.  As you click, it drills down.  Click a schema, it shows
the tables.  Click a table, it shows the rows.  A little crude, but
functional.

Anyway, just thought I'd offer.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.

Re: JSTL duplication of tag content

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Sure, but then he'd probably be seeing a translation error instead, right? Note
that the inner <fmt:message> isn't closed either. Seems to work fine for me
(using proper syntax) on TC 5.0.27 with Standard 1.0.6 (JSTL 1.0):

<%@ page contentType="text/plain" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt" %>

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>