Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Astrid Keßler <ke...@kess-net.de> on 2003/12/04 01:00:39 UTC

Re: German translation of leader.xml

Here are some comments and the reviewed leader.xml.de attached (and
committed). A further review or comments are welcome.

'standard worker MPM':
Instead of 'standardm��iges worker-MPM' I would use 'Standard-MPM
worker'. The first one gives me no impression, what it could be.

Leader/Followers design pattern:
This is a technical term. I wouldn't translate this.

line 22
"Weitere Informationen siehe unter"
--> Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter

paragraph at line 26:
At this point "configure script" is meaning the script named
"configure", not a common configuration script.

paragraph at line 30:
- missing the word atomic
- UltraSPARC-Chips --> missing "pre-" :)
- "Beim Kompilieren f&uuml;r einen x86-Rechner ohne
  386-Unterst&uuml;tzung"
  This sounds like "the x86 target does not have 386 support. But it
  is meant: "386 support is not necessary." This is slightly different.
- atomic means "atomar". An atomic operation is an operation, which
  can't be interrupted. This is not the same as a core operation.
- Opcode: I would translate it to Befehlscode

Kess