Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Kent Barber <wh...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/25 22:40:19 UTC

Curl command to checkin

Hi,

Can someone give tell me what the curl command would be to checkin a
node?

And also how can I get the total number of versions that a node has? I
will try mynode.infinity.json and see if that works, but first I need
to be able to checkin nodes to create new versions. Will using
infinity give me the total number of versions somewhere in the json
output?

Also I  apologize for sending it to the dev mailing list. I realized
my mistake just after I have sent it.

Thanks,
Kent.