Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/12/05 00:55:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 1351 - incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/common

Alex:

There is a bug in the maven generation of the build descriptor that
results in absolute file path references - unformtuately you need to
hack into the generated source and fix this.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

RE: svn commit: rev 1351 - incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/common

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

> There is a bug in the maven generation of the build descriptor that
> results in absolute file path references - unformtuately you need to
> hack into the generated source and fix this.

You mean the gump and ant stuff I guess.

Alex