Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 17:51:18 UTC

run mvn error

Hello my fellow HBase users,

I need your expertise here...
I was running
mvn clean site install assembly:single

and got the following compilation errors on package-info.java

[ERROR]
c:\workspace\hbase\target\generated-sources\org\apache\hadoop\hbase\package-info.java:[5,40]
illegal escape character
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
c:\workspace\hbase\target\generated-sources\org\apache\hadoop\hbase\package-info.java:[5,30]
unclosed string literal
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
c:\workspace\hbase\target\generated-sources\org\apache\hadoop\hbase\package-info.java:[6,0]
class, interface, or enum expected
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
C:\workspace\hbase\target\generated-sources\org\apache\hadoop\hbase\package-info.java:[6,9]
class, interface, or enum expected
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
C:\workspace\hbase\target\generated-sources\org\apache\hadoop\hbase\package-info.java:[6,45]
unclosed string literal

Thank you so much,
Wei Shung

Re: run mvn error