Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/08/19 19:50:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r567431 - /ofbiz/branches/release4.0/framework/base/src/base/org/ofbiz/base/util/template/FtlTransform.java

In my opinion, we should not apply this kind of changes to the release...

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ok, I agree. I wondered, and eventually I thought that cleaning also the release might be a good thing. I put it back right now.

Jacques

De : "David E Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

> Yeah, I agree. Anything that is debatable in the trunk definitely shouldn't go in the release.
>
> And that's aside from the fact that this isn't a BUG FIX, and only BUG FIXES should go into the release branch. The point is
stability, not cleanliness (refactoring and improving things is great, but those aren't bug fixes).

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.