Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Riccardo Diomedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/21 12:26:51 UTC

modify solution set within the delta iteration

I try to explain my situation

I’m doing a delta iteration in which my solution set in something like:
DataSet<Tuple3<key, value, HashMap>>

Depending on a different dataset that i retrieve during the iteration, i need to update the hashMap of the solution set in order to keep it up to date.

But i noticed that i cannot modify the solution set within the iteration, so i was wondering if there is a way to do that?

thanks

Riccardo

Re: modify solution set within the delta iteration

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Riccardo,

I don't think you can use delta iterations when your solution set changes
over time.
For those cases, I would use the bulk iterations in Flink.