Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by pradeep kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/05 14:33:31 UTC

httpd size grows on restart with mod_php enabled

Hi,

I see httpd grows in size on every restart/graceful restart with PHP(4 or 5)
enabled. But this doesn't happen when I do a stop and start. Also this
problem is seen only when mod_php is enabled. Is this a know problem with
PHP or Apache?

I am using Apache 2.0.55 with PHP 5.0.4 on HP-UX

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep

Re: httpd size grows on restart with mod_php enabled

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/06, pradeep kumar <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep I tried that. without mod_php there is no growth in the size. So does
> that mean this is a bug with PHP then.

PHP is the suspected component and would need to investigate.

Re: httpd size grows on restart with mod_php enabled

Posted by pradeep kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.