Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pvbemmel <pv...@xs4all.nl> on 2013/08/15 14:45:54 UTC

In Eclipse how can I get javadoc for javax.jms and for org.apache.activemq?

In Eclipse, I can specify only one javadoc location for
activemq-all-5.8.0.jar ; so I can specify either
  http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.8.0/apidocs
or
  file:/C:/users/paul/java/jms/jms-1_1-fr-apidocs/jms1.1/doc/api/
but not both.
Whichever one I specify, will be available as javadoc tooltips in the java
editor, when I hit F2 on some class or interface.

Specifying the first won't give me javadoc for javax.jms classes.
Specifying the second won't give me javadoc for org.apache.activmq classes.

How can I get javadoc for both apis in the Eclipse java editor ?