Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bartosz Kiera <ba...@casses.pl> on 2002/11/06 12:30:41 UTC

Parser?

I have this little problem - there are two pages and one of them need some parameters from the first one. The question is: how does this HTML Link Parser works and is this a solution to my problem. Another matter is that the thing i want to parse is not in a form but it's an id (id=''thing i desire :) '') in a table row. Is there any plug-in available to do that stuff for me?

I'll try

Posted by Bartosz Kiera <ba...@casses.pl>.
This e-mail and any  attachment may contain  confidential and privileged
material  intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee,
you are  notified that no  part of the e-mail or  any attachment  may be
disclosed, copied or  distributed, and that any  other action related to
this e-mail or  attachment is strictly  prohibited, and may be unlawful.
If you  have  received this e-mail by  error, please  notify the  sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. CASSES Sp. z o.o.
and/or  CASSES B.V., its subsidiaries  and/or its employees shall not be
liable for the  incorrect or incomplete  transmission of  this e-mail or
any attachments, no responsible for any delay in receipt.