Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2020/05/14 11:00:48 UTC

OpenMeetings 5.0.0. M5 (Debian 10.3)

[cid:banner1.jpg]

Hi there,

We are running a OpenMeetings 5.0.0 M5 here using Ubuntu (Alvaro ISO).
We want to install OpenMeeting on a fresh Debian 10.3 (Buster).

Is there a tutorial how to install Kurento-Media-Server on Debian Buster 10.3 ?
The only way for now seem to be Docker. We are not so specialize with Docker for now  :(

Bye

Martin C.

Re: OpenMeetings 5.0.0. M5 (Debian 10.3)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,

According to KMS devs "native KMS" is available for Ubuntu 16 and 18 only
I saw some reports regarding it was compiled for other OSes, but I haven't
tried it :(

--
Best regards,
Maxim