Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Massimo Miccoli <mm...@iltrovatore.it> on 2005/06/14 16:06:23 UTC

Sort by outlinks

Dear Nutch Dev,

Ther's a way to penalize sites with many outlinks? I mean sorting hits
in results pages by outlinks and penalize in rank sites with many outlinks.

Any help?

Thanks,

Massimo

Re: Sort by outlinks

Posted by Andy Liu <an...@gmail.com>.
Sure.  In IndexSegment's makeDocument() method, you can edit the code
to deboost the document by checking
parse.getData().getOutlinks().length and multiplying boost by some
factor .  You would have to reindex for this change to take effect.