Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Berezhnoy <al...@splc.ru> on 2005/06/06 08:34:34 UTC

XPathConfigurationException

Hi!

I'm trying to write unit tests for my Actions using the Cocoon testing
framework. The action works fine under Cocoon, but when I run my test I get
the following:

java.lang.RuntimeException: XPathFactory#newInstance() failed to create
an XPathFactory for the default object model:
http://java.sun.com/jaxp/xpath/dom with the
XPathFactoryConfigurationException:
javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactoryConfigurationException: No XPathFctory
implementation found for the object model:
http://java.sun.com/jaxp/xpath/dom

I'm using the JAXP for working with XPath. In the javadocs it's written
that XPathFactoryConfigurationException is never thrown in the
XPathFactory#newInstance() method, however, I've got it.
Please, what can it be?

Thanks,
Alexander.

--