Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2007/04/21 11:27:47 UTC

[COMMITTERS] Site building docs on the Wiki

Hi,

I put some of the docs that I keep sending out with account requests
and the site building docs on the Wiki. Please review.

Will, did you get it to work?

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: [COMMITTERS] Site building docs on the Wiki

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henning,

I was successfully able to run the script and deploy minor revisions to the
engine web site.  The trick was to make sure that my SSH client was
configured for "agent-forwarding" so that I could log onto
people.apache.orgwithout entering a pasword.  Thanks for helping out.

WILL

On 4/21/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I put some of the docs that I keep sending out with account requests
> and the site building docs on the Wiki. Please review.
>
> Will, did you get it to work?
>
>         Best regards
>                 Henning
>

> --
> Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE,
> Linux,               |gls
> 91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache
> person              |eau
> Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine
> guy     |rwc
>                                                                             |m
> INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB
> 7350     |a s
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning
> Schmiedehausen |n
>
>                "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain