Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Sebastian Carmena <se...@neosys-it.com.ar> on 2006/09/05 21:54:02 UTC

Third party Developer Support

Dear Jakarta Team,

We are a software factory that provides development services on the Java/J2ee platform. We are Sun certified partners. We have development a lot of integrated solutions using the Jakarta frameworks, that why we will like to become a Jakarta third party Developer Support.

We've been reading the information in the page http://jakarta.apache.org/site/vendors.html but we are not sure where we should send the company information, to appear as a Jakarta third party developer support.

Can you please be so kind of helping us with this??

Thank you and regards,

Sebastián Carmena
PR
Mail: sebastianc@neosys-it.com.ar
Web: www.neosys-it.com.ar <http://www.neosys-it.com.ar/>
AR: + 54 11 5256-0189
US: (954) 376-4700
Humberto Primo 985 Piso 12 Of 1 y 2
C1103ACS Buenos Aires, Argentina.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended addressee or authorized person to receive this message, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by replying the e-mail and deleting this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.