Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2011/03/09 12:03:28 UTC

Code snippets in JIRA

Hi,

I noticed that the code formatting is not enabled in JIRA (the
{code:java} blocks for example). This seems to be specific to QPID since
other Apache projects have it.

I'm don't know how this is configured in JIRA but maybe someone with an
admin role on the project could get a look at the settings and try to
enable it ?

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: Code snippets in JIRA

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 09/03/2011 12:40, Robbie Gemmell a écrit :
> Yes I noticed, I meant an example with it turned on hehe :)

Ok :) There are some examples in these issues from the Commons CLI project:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-137
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-156

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: Code snippets in JIRA

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Yes I noticed, I meant an example with it turned on hehe :)

Robbie

Re: Code snippets in JIRA

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.

Re: Code snippets in JIRA