Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/02 22:27:37 UTC

[LDAPcon2007] Who is arriving-leaving When?

Hi,

I just created a cwiki page to write our arrival and leaving dates. I also
added my info as the first entry. Here it's:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65180

Please make sure you fill in it so we can better schedule our time with
respect to each other.

Thanks.

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name

Re: [LDAPcon2007] Who is arriving-leaving When?

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Thanks Alex.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Are you leaving on 8th or 7th?