Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2021/03/17 17:12:30 UTC

Time to 2.3.5 (was: Delaying 2.3.5 another month)

Hi Everyone,

Looks like we have a nice 40-ish commits on branch-2.3, so I think it's
time for another release. Huaxiang has again volunteered to run this
release, so I will defer 2.3.5 to him. As for timing, I think it's best if
we let the current 2.4 release complete (looks like it's close). Please
speak up if you have any nice patches you're ready to land, we'll see about
their inclusion.

Thank you, Huaxiang!

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Time to 2.3.5 (was: Delaying 2.3.5 another month)

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick. I am starting the release process today.

Huaxiang

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks for giving us time for 2.4.2.

2.4.3 starts in two weeks!