Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by sczylbh <sc...@163.com> on 2017/02/27 07:55:39 UTC

waitting for your hellp

Hi,
I want to store the data to opentsdb or redis use nifi,Do you have any good suggestions?
or can you develop the processor that can put/get data to/from opentsdb or redis.

Re: waitting for your hellp

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
My last message had some residue of copy and paste residues:

Where it reads:

"Using OpenTSDB's HTTP REST API together with the InvokeHTTP processor
(payload content must be processed to the desired format before reaching
PutTCP)"

it should read

"Using OpenTSDB's HTTP REST API together with the InvokeHTTP processor
(payload content must be processed to the desired format before reaching
InvokeHTTP)"

Cheers

Re: waitting for your hellp

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.