Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by nutch_newbie <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/21 23:43:13 UTC

Re-crawl frequency/memory problem- please help

Hi. I have a few questions about recrawling. The script works fine. I have
about a 1000 seedings, but the don't seem to "grow". I'm recrawling now,
more urls will be injected soon. How often should the re-crawl script run?
And if i run it very often- say, every 3 days, won't the computer eventually
run out of memory? If so, how can that be prevented, and if it happens, how
can it be fixed?

Sorry for the many questions, but i also need to know how to "maintain"
nutch.
I would really apreciate all and any help.
Thanks in advance.