Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 08:07:15 UTC

Sharing of the screen gives remote access to the other user

Hello,

I have tested the situation where a person A shares the screen for a person
B. After that the person B gets a full remote access to the computer of the
person A.

Is it possible to restrict the screen sharing so that only the screen is
shared? I don't want to give the remote access to the other person.

BR,

Kalevi

Re: Sharing of the screen gives remote access to the other user

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I created the issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1074

BR,

Mika

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Sharing of the screen gives remote access to the other user

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Sharing of the screen gives remote access to the other user

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Sharing of the screen gives remote access to the other user

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kalevi tappinen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Sharing of the screen gives remote access to the other user

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax