Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net> on 2000/09/26 02:30:45 UTC

Re: ANN: Web Services Description Language specification now available (replaces SDL/SCL and NASSL)

This is truly a great achivement, when is the IBM Java Reference
Implemtation out as part of  WSTK, please?
Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Thank you. Now I know what to do tomorrow.
Regards - george

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Posted by James Snell <js...@lemoorenet.com>.
It is a great achievement and a great specification, the team really took a
lot of time on this and made it something really nice.

Sanjiva: y'all done good my friend :-)

- James