Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2020/06/17 03:04:16 UTC

Heron Site

Hi All,

I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened with the static site
for Heron.  A site dependency version must have been swapped out causing
the change in CSS styling.  That is the only thing I can think of.  If
anyone else has the time please take a look and see if you can figure it
out. We may have to do an upgrade to Docusaurus 2.x faster than expected in
hopes to fix this error.

- Josh

Re: Heron Site

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi,

When you serve the site locally it works as expected.  But when  you
generate the static site for  a production build the styles get
overridden.

You can reproduce by executing the script in the website folder
${repoRoot}/website2/website/scripts/build-site.sh

The docs will be generated at:
${repoRoot}/generated-site/content

if you serve those files from a server you will see the layout issue again.

Re: Heron Site

Posted by Windham Wong <wi...@stormeye.io>.