Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Waldemar Baraldi <wa...@globant.com> on 2007/01/23 23:20:33 UTC

Anyone using JCR Browser?

Hi,

I'm starting with Jackrabbit and JCR in general. I could configure it
and run the hops from the documentation and it works great.

I'm also configuring JCR Browser
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcrbrowser), but I could not make it
work. I have the classpath correctly set, I'm pointing to the right
database, I have Derby installed from the manual, but when connecting I
get
"Cannot instanciate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DerbyPersistenceManager: Failed to
start database..."

I know that this isn't a JCR Browser mailing list but I guess many of
you have gone through the same problem. Anyway I would also like you to
suggest me any other jcr browser if you like it more than JCR browser.

Thanks in advance.

 <http://www.globant.com/>

Waldemar Baraldi
Software Developer
+54 11 4109 1700 ext: 8267
waldemar.baraldi@globant.com

RE: Anyone using JCR Browser?

Posted by Waldemar Baraldi <wa...@globant.com>.
Thanks all for your answers.

Glaucio: I think you're right. I'm trying JackRabbitViewer and the error
is exactly the same. I'll go back to 1.0 and try it again.

Thanks again.

Waldemar

Posted by Glaucio Scheibel <gl...@datasul.com.br>.

Re: Anyone using JCR Browser?