Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by He...@sz.murata.com.cn on 2010/12/23 10:24:33 UTC

ScrollPane concerning

Hi all

Confused by the issue below.Can anyon help me a little?

Thanks and regards

Hero

Re: ScrollPane concerning

Posted by He...@sz.murata.com.cn.
Hi

I'd like to set the scroll bar to the bottom by default.

Which method should i call?

Thanks for your reply.

Hero

Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>
12/23/2010 09:31 PM
Please respond to
user@pivot.apache.org

user@pivot.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: ScrollPane concerning

Calling setScrollTop(0) will always reposition the scroll bar to the top.

How are you creating the totals row? It looks like there is more data
below it.

On Dec 23, 2010, at 4:24 AM, HeroLi@sz.murata.com.cn wrote:

Hi all

Confused by the issue below.Can anyon help me a little?

<Mail Attachment.gif>

Thanks and regards

Hero

Re: ScrollPane concerning