Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Shui-Ping Chow <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/14 21:26:32 UTC

newbie cocoon 1.8 installation questions

Dear List Members,

     Please help! I've been trying to install cocoon 1.8 without success. I
have jdk1.3 and JAVA_HOME is set properly. When I ran build it stopped after
creating subdirectories src and classes. From build.xml I understood that it
should be followed by compile, etc..
I have attached the output of the build. Please give me a hand or just point
me in the right direction. Thanks!

chow_shui_ping@hotmail.com

http://profiles.msn.com.