Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Philippe de Rochambeau <ph...@free.fr> on 2012/07/13 08:15:03 UTC

ApacheDS 2M7 Password

Hello,

how does one change the ApacheDS password in ApacheDS 2M7?

Furthermore, where are the apacheds 2 tools?

I would like to create an ldap directory but am not sure how, other than by using openldap.

Many thanks.

Philroc

Re: ApacheDS 2M7 Password

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 7/13/12 11:01 AM, phiroc@free.fr a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> thanks for you reply.
>
> When I type ldappasswd -H "ldap://localhost:10389" -s newpassword, openldap is asking me for my "realm".
>
> What is the default realm?
Hmmm, have you checked on OpenLDAP documentation ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: ApacheDS 2M7 Password

Posted by ph...@free.fr.
Hi Emmanuel,

thanks for you reply.

When I type ldappasswd -H "ldap://localhost:10389" -s newpassword, openldap is asking me for my "realm".

What is the default realm?

Many thanks.

Philippe

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.