Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Amin Jacek Pędziwiater <am...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/12 19:48:14 UTC

Re[2]: Failure

I'm gonna add a few more useful remarks, I think:
1) To uninstall OpenOffice use an advanced uninstaller such as Revo
Uninstaller and consistently clear all registry entries and program
remnants (there are such options during the uninstallation process);
2) Remove the OpenOffice folder with all content from the
%AppData%Roaming% path, but first select "Show hidden files and folders"
in the folder options;
3) Delete files from the %AppData%Local%Temp% folder;
Then install to the purely latest version of OpenOffice downloaded from
the page provided by Wade in the link.
Good luck

Posted by Amin Jacek Pędziwiater <am...@aol.com.INVALID>.
I'm sorry for the mistake, the correct link to download the package in
this correspondence was provided by Dave Fisher and not, as previously,
I wrote in a hurry.