Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kasper Rönning <ka...@MILES-AHEAD.SE> on 2002/02/21 15:36:48 UTC

simple problem

My problem is very simple, when I add the following lines to config.xml,
inside <processor name="root">, the server stops working:
          <mailet match="SchedulingRequestMatcher"
class="SchedulingRequestMailet">
            <processor> transport </processor>
          </mailet>
If I comment out the lines, the server works as usual. The matcher and
mailet are very simple:

---------

public class SchedulingRequestMatcher extends GenericRecipientMatcher {
    public boolean matchRecipient(MailAddress recipient) {
        return false;
    }
}

---------

public class SchedulingRequestMailet extends GenericMailet {

    public void init() throws MessagingException {
    }

    public void service(Mail mail) throws MessagingException {
    }

}

---------

They both reside in a package, se.milesahead.mail, wich also has been
added to config.xml:
        <mailetpackages>

<mailetpackage>org.apache.james.transport.mailets.</mailetpackage>
          <mailetpackage>se.milesahead.mail.</mailetpackage>
        </mailetpackages>
        <matcherpackages>

<matcherpackage>org.apache.james.transport.matchers.</matcherpackage>
          <matcherpackage>se.milesahead.mail.</matcherpackage>
        </matcherpackages>

Why does the server hang?

/Kasper