Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Samuel Benz <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 23:56:17 UTC

Adding alerts to error messages

Hello,

I am trying to add assertive error messages to the forms in the facility
manager application. I have decided that alerts are hard to miss even in
the fast paced world of shipping and recieving. I have attempted to
implement this with javascript and failed miserably. Then I dug a little
deeper and it seems to me that the errors are passed to a common service
that presents the message as a view on the ofbiz pages. My issue is that I
only want an alert to pop up when an error is found on a form in the
facility manager application.

Thanks,

Sam